Helping you improve your business from initial setup through your growth years and into succession planning.
At Forehand & Associates, we value long-term relationships with our clients. Most of our clients have been with our team for ten years or more. We understand all the phases of a contractor’s life cycle – from startup, through your wealth-building years, into succession planning and exit strategies.
Startups • We have assisted many contractors in their initial formation and setup. We are ready to assist you in the following areas, or in any other areas you need:
- Accounting setup and software selection
- Corporate setup and structure
- State contractor licensing and DOT prequalification
- Payroll needs including federal, state, and local requirements
- Banking and surety relationships
- Initial financial statements
Ongoing Operations • No matter how strong your company, we can help make it better.
- Field reporting and management
- Purchasing decision
- Strategic planning
Succession planning • The sooner you think about this the better. Succession planning involves much more than buying insurance:
- Identifying the next generation of leaders
- Preparing your team for transition into senior management and ownership
- Compensation of key employees
- Retaining the right amount of working capital
- Keeping your Surety happy
- Merger and acquisition alternatives